Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TV Time!

Obama's delayed the World Series... (Though the rain did already.)

The Aquabats have a TV show! (I didn't know that MC Bat Commander was the Yo Gabba Gabba! guy!)

My organic chemistry professor's father is sick... The break is nice but man, I feel bad about it. Good luck, Sumita's Dad!

I got this really neat occupational suitability report from the Veteran's Administration. I've misplaced it, but I'll fill this in when I figure out where I set it. Now they just need to hurry up and start paying my tuition.

The Spirit looks like an awful movie... an AWFUL FUN movie!

Mint.com is kinda neat... it's actually decent at automatically sorting debit-card purchases into categories for budgeting. Creditkarma might also be worth a look, I'm still debating  wether or not to sign up. Scam sense is wiggling pretty hard.

Been using Google Chrome. The multithreadedness is really neat and makes it super-responsive, but it has lots of quirks that don't seem to work quite right. In-line videos are always always always messed up and lots of weird javascript/AJAX messups happen. It's dumb. Fix it, guys!

Why is software always the bump in the road?

No comments: