Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm Delinquent, Meow

Been busy. Not updating blog. Should update blog. Become outstanding writer, famous and all that. Calculus and chemistry homework isn't very word-inspiring, though the weekend adventures at the pre-Oregon Country Fair have been pretty lively. I suppose I should get a digital camera and fill this space with flickr links already.

The bugbites are beginning to recede from the last weekend out, and I have emerged with a Greyhound ticket to try to exchange, a couple hundred dollars poorer, and a free Alaska Airlines roundtrip voucher. I'm going to Hawaii, anyone want to come? I have a $25 off coupon you can use...

But, despite the bus line failing me and the airline bumping and delaying me, I made it to chemistry class in time for my oustandingly nice instructor to give me the quiz and point me to a desk in the hall.

I really like how Valve has been supporting Team Fortress 2. Now if only it could cope with Alt+Tabbing.

No comments: