Monday, December 12, 2005

Shipping Out

Soon I'll be gone. I've had a lot of fun this weekend. I...

Bought nice clothes, ate at Mcdonald's (twice!), Perkins (twice!), Devotay, Pita Pit; went to a gay bar (twice!), chainsmoked, danced, was horribly embarrassed, caused horrible embarassment, cried like a bitch, did paperwork, threw money at people, tucked money in occupied garments, had a long walk, and more! Saying goodbye is hard.

Soon I'll go to dinner with as much of the Ames crew as can be rounded up. Then it's off to Des Moines to stay in some hotel and then in the morning it's off to the races.

Thanks for coming out.

This blog should be taken over by Jeff Sorensen while I'm in recruit training. I'll try to update via postcard/letter. We'll see what I can hack out, or he can come up with. Hopefully it'll be worthwhile.

Over and out.

2 comments:

John Deppe said...

My World of Warcraft Druid is still level 47.

Physical training consisted of running around like a maniac.

You all fail at dragging me to a strip club.

Anonymous said...

I hope you at least got a table dance! No strip club visit is complete without a prostitute's parts in your face and her hair in your lap. Or maybe that's just me. Lol, anyhow... Safe travels, John. Wish I could say good-bye in person.